about tim (owner)
Tim is the CEO of Fit For Living, having started the revolutionary business with his wife, Amy, in 2006. Spurred by a passion to create holistic, total health and well being centres that offer complete transformational solutions to people – mental, physical and spiritual – Fit For Living has grown to become the leading Personal Training business in Geelong.
Tim doesn’t just work on instinct – he has formal qualifications in personal training, fitness and nutrition including:
Cert.III Gym Instruction (Deakin University)
- Cert.IV Personal Training (Deakin University)
- Accreditation – Stable Shoulders (Centrality)
- Certificate in Exercise Physiology
- Certificate in Core Assessment and Training
- Metabolic Precision Provider
- Cert. IV Health Presentation
- Cert. of Weight Management
Tim has also spent thousands of hours reading sports and science journals related to wholistic health, exercise, nutrition, diet and fitness.
Because your fitness journey is personal, Tim doesn’t mind sharing some personal info about himself:
- Tim is married to Amy.
- They have three children, two of which are Tim’s step-children, Max and Spencer.
- Tim and Amy’s son Micah was born in June 2011.
- Tim’s hobbies include weight training, self development, religion, all sports, playing guitar and spending time with family and friends.
- Tim is a Christian.
- His favourite cars are Fords (he drives a Territory).
- Tim’s favourite food is Dark Lindt Chocolate – but only after training, of course.
Talk to Tim today about how he can help you achieve your fitness or weight loss goals, or learn more about Fit for Living’s services.
We want to empower people to transform their Body, Mind & Spirit through Lifestyle Transformation Centres.
Everything we do is guided by our Core Values of:
Faith – We live by Faith, trusting in the Divine Power that sustains our lives.
Integrity – We act Honorably and keep our Word.
Empowerment – We are Empowered to Live the Life through Education and Accountability.
Lifestyle – We believe in Lifestyle Transformation through Preventative and Remedial Therapies.
Dedication – We are Dedicated to Growing a Community of People and Organisations that are Fit For Living.
To reach our vision, we are continually working towards bringing more services under one roof for the convenience of our valued clients. We work with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals in order to support our customers in achieving optimal wellbeing. As a promoter of good health, we welcome partnerships with other like-minded individuals/organisations.
So, whether you are looking to get fit for living the life, or wanting to join us in the journey of optimal wellbeing, Let’s get connected!