Fit for Living - Geelong Group Personal Trainers
Group Fitness Training
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that I am required to turn up at the required time. If I am unable to attend or make the session on time I will notify the trainer on duty.
- I understand that Fit for Living’s group training requires maximum efforts to obtain maximum results, and that the trainers will use their expertise to ensure I reach maximum efforts.
- I understand that diet and nutrition will affect my health, performance and body composition.
- I will choose to read the nutritional information my trainers/Fit for Living have provided for me.
- I will commit to eating well outside of my group training sessions.
- I agree that if I am injured prior or during my group training sessions I will inform the trainer on duty.
- If I feel any unusual pain, I will also inform the trainer immediately.
- I will fill out and supply Fit for Living's Trainer with a completed Health Screen Form prior to my first training session with Fit for Living.
- I hereby agree that Fit for Living has taken the necessary precautions to ensure exercises are safe.
- I acknowledge that I am fit enough to undertake Fit for Living’s group training programs.
- I understand that I am training at my own risk and I take full responsibility to any injuries and health issues.
- I acknowledge that I should consult my doctor prior to commencement of training.
- 2 weeks notice must be given prior to cancellation, if not payments for 2 weeks will be debited.
Fit for Living Contract Terms & Conditions
- Early Cancellation will incur a $50 cancellation fee, if cancellation occurs before the end of agreed Contract.
- Memberships may be transferred if I am moving away or have a long term injury or illness.
- If moving away, injured or ill, my Membership can be transferred to a friend or family member at the same weekly rate as stated in my Contract.
- After my Term of Contract has expired – Membership and Payments will continue on a week-to-week basis.
By approving payment, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.